We have spent many hours in the last two weeks on Hagg Lake. We just bought a boat and have been loving it. The girls love the three person tube and so do the adults for that matter. Last week my sister Robyn and I were riding it with Myah in the middle. We hit some waves and bounced up and down like crazy. I don't think I have laughed that hard since Audrey told me Homer Simpson was talking to her in her dreams! Dave hit some waves just right and Robyn went flying off her side with her legs skyward which off balanced me just enough to throw me off. Myah looked as happy as a calm sitting there on huge tube all by herself. We had a grea time pulling Dave, Nate and Mark all at once too.

So Aurora is a little too young to drive, but she had her chance on the beach a a few weeks ago while her uncle Mark let her drive all over the beach. She had a great time. Watch out Danika Patrick!
So Aurora is a little too young to drive, but she had her chance on the beach a a few weeks ago while her uncle Mark let her drive all over the beach. She had a great time. Watch out Danika Patrick!
3 comments:
Watch out Gabe, Aurora is only 8 years from driving! That was pretty fun driving on the beach~
Your girls are getting so big, I can't believe it!
That sounds so fun! I love summer in Oregon. If we are ever up there during that time we will be giving you a call for a boat ride... :)
Post a Comment