



So I think Dave is jinxed! Almost every time we have been to Glacier, it has been horribly bad weather. This trip was no exception. We drove up to the top of Glacier, Logan Pass, and it was about 43 degrees and raining like crazy. We took the kids on the trail of the Cedars and that was pretty fun, but very wet. We let Avery go home with Grandpa and Grandma and then enjoyed a partial hike into Hidden Lake.
5 comments:
Well, wet or not, it looks like fun.
I went to the Canadian side of the park every year as a kid to go horseback riding, too bad the weather was bad.
Sorry to hear the vacation was wet and rainy! AT least you were able to still enjoy yourselves as a family!!
AHHH I love Glacier. I cry every time I drive through those mountains!
It is good to see you are still keeping the tradition of rainy weather camping and hiking :)
Regardless of the rain, those are some great pictures! Cute family!
Post a Comment