Avery's shorts crack me up. You must have those cinched up the most they will go! She's a very cute little girl and I can see her being a fiesty one of the field.
Those boys are are a lot bigger than her and she can out run all of them! She definitly got some of your "If I am gonna do it, I am gonna do it well!" She is so cute!
6 comments:
Avery's shorts crack me up. You must have those cinched up the most they will go! She's a very cute little girl and I can see her being a fiesty one of the field.
She is so darn cute--I love the shorts! I don't think Paige would ever go out and play like that--I think she'd be too timid. Way to go Avery!
Love the pictures. Do you think Avery will ever grow into her shorts??????
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! The shorts make the outfit, I love the one where she's holding her hand to her head. Love little avery!
Those boys are are a lot bigger than her and she can out run all of them! She definitly got some of your "If I am gonna do it, I am gonna do it well!" She is so cute!
The shorts are awesome! She is quite the soccer player and so darn cute!!!!
Post a Comment