Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer girls

Myah is a hustler! She will run and run and run. Where she lacks in aggression, she makes up in her ability to run. She loves the social aspect of the sport and I love that the excercise partially wears my kids out.

If you can't tell Aurora is overheating! She had a game in Vernonia a couple of weeks ago and they played like crazy. Six kids showed up which is enough to play, but no subs. Compounding on that problem, it was about 92 that day. Her whole team did a great job, but lost the battle!

5 comments:

Mark and Robyn Family said...

I love Rory's rosy cheeks! You are the best soccer mom, three girls all playing on different teams!

Beth said...

Woohoo, You go GIRLS! I'm sure they are little stud-ets like their mom!

Julie said...

Aurora does look so hot!!! What a trooper. I love soccer. They can have fun and wear themselves out. Plus, being a soccer mom and cheering on the sideline is pretty fun too!

gmckibbe said...

Myah looks so determined and serious! I bet all three of them are great at soccer. I'd love to see Avery in her little uniform. you have the cutest girls!

morganators said...

She looks a little worn out in the soccer department. Good for her for sluggin it out!