So I know that I really shouldn't have done this, but it was just so funny! After a absolutely beautiful day skiing at Beaver Mountain in Logan, Utah Avery had a meltdown! We couldn't have had a more perfect day except that fact that Dave couldn't go because he injured himself SERIOUSLY in the crazy sport of snowshoeing two days prior to this. That is a whole other story that I have been meaning to post but just haven't gotten around to it. So Avery really does amazingly great all day skiing for a four year old. One small problem is, she follows just about anybody in front of her, so Myah goes off a jump, she tries to go off a jump. This was the case with this temper tantrum. We were on the cat walk and Myah found a little lip to get a little air off going up hill. Avery can't quite handle this yet, nor would she have enough momentum to continue on the cat walk so I snagged her right before she went off the little tiny jump and this is what happened!
7 comments:
You guys are so talented and do such fun things. I'm jealous if that's a "tantrum"!
She so cute she can get away with just about anything. I need your active and daring girls to rub off on mine a little!
Wow, that's amazing that she is such a good skier at that age! You guys are awesome. Love the meltdown. Our four year old loves to do that as well :-)
SOOO funny!
Yhanks for sharing!
The New Dave JR........ Or is it Dave JR # 2 ?????
I'm sorry, but that was just about the cutest little fit I've ever seen..LOL
Your family does the coolest stuff. Will you adopt me?
Shocker....Avery trying to keep up...soon she'll be setting the pace. -Maile
Post a Comment