Friday, February 6, 2009

The 4th of the 4th




Tag of the 4th of the 4th! Here is my fourth picture from my fourth folder . It is a picture of Avery dressed up in a Tinkerbell costume at the Elementary school my girls are at. Every year the school has a "Fairy Tale Ball" for the second graders. So this is Aurora's ball last year. The music teacher teaches them some dances and songs. The event is really cute and of course Avery needed to dress up for it too. I tag Julie, Robyn, Maile and Lisa.

5 comments:

The Wheelers said...

She looks so cute in that fairy dress! I love her little face and the way she is tapping her toe!

Anonymous said...

hey cute pict. I have one just like it from my camera!

Tonya said...

She is so cute. What girl wouldn't want to go to a fairy tale party. fun!

Mark and Robyn Family said...

Avery looks so darn cute, it makes me want to smoosh on her, and compliment her girlish cuteness!

Thomas said...

That is hilarious. She is tinkerbell. -Maile