Myah Valentine's Day 2004.WOW-like all moms, I am asking myself, "Where did the time go?" I can't believe Myah just turned eight! It seems like just yesterday I went to the doctor for the 36 week check and never left! She told me, "You are having this baby today-maybe tomorrow." It was four in the afternoon, so they admitted me and I called Dave and told him to come quickly! He was driving from Sun Valley where we lived at the time to Brigham City, Utah where I had Myah because I still carried my health insurance from teaching in Ogden. I labored for a while stalled for a while, they said it was my epidural stalling my labor-so tough luck-no more epidural! Finally after almost strangling Dave we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl at 12:40 A.M. March 2, 2001!
We love having Myah at our house. She is a peacemaker,understanding and selfless. She loves to go to bed early and get up early! She is the healthiest 8 year old I know! She loves good healthy food. Last time I took her to the grocery store, we came home with about 20 different items from the produce department-many of them not in season-but it is hard to turn down and cute little girls who wants strawberries in February! She is always willing to help out and is very afraid to loose her teeth! She loves to wrestle with Dave and help me cook. She is a great piano player and amazing skier.
5 comments:
I love Myah's new haircut! So cute! She is such a fun and good girl!
Happy Birthday Myah!!
Myah is a sweetheart! Such a pretty girl, easy going, and willing to try any food! Happy Birthday!
LOVE the new haircut--except it make her look even older! How do you stop these kids from growing! Happy Bday Myah!
Great post, that was an awesome birthday and baptism. -Maile
Post a Comment