Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Slip and Slide

While we were visiting my parents, my dad rounded up a gigantic slip and slide.  He found used vinyl signs, Dave and Nate nailed the sign to the grass and we added water and Joy dish soap.  Everyone had a complete blast!  

My mom had the great idea of retrieving the winter sleds out of hibernation.  They worked perfectly.

Grandpa taking a ride on the wild side!

Avery had a personal mission to beat Grandpa down every time.  Of course she did most of the time!



I LOVE this picture.  Grandpa about ran Avery over, but she still beat him down the slide!

Avery recovering after the collision!

My brother Nate with the two little boys on the sled!

Avery had grass in places that I didn't know grass could exist!


At the end of the day we had an amazing hail and thunderstorm.  I love the late afternoon thunderstorms in Kalispell!  We were on the lake and pulled the boat out in the nick of time!  Dave and I were drenched by the time we pulled out of Foys Lake.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: