Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Avery the mummy and Nicole the swinging '50's girl!  I think they enjoyed answering the door almost as much as going trick or treating.

Thanks to the Brown's for letting us crash at their house.  They have a super busy trick or treating neighborhood and we had a great time hanging out and talking while all the trick or treaters made the rounds.

Aurora as an Egyptians princess.

I realized this year I need to start buying boy dress-ups.  Beth lent us Micky Mouse.  He looked so cute, but was not so pleased to have the hood and gloves on.

Myah as a pirate.  I love those easy costumes!

Ethan and Cooper getting ready to head out trick or treating.


Dave took Cooper out and Randy took Ethan out.  Cooper only lasted a few houses before he was done.  I think he knew he didn't have to work that hard and be scared by all the masks to get candy.

No comments: