Myah was able to get up on the waterskis a few days back, but we were so excited that we didn't take any pictures. Here are the two of them waterskiing! Aurora was even getting a little adventurous by just using one hand. It was a beautiful day, finally about 87 degrees and very little wind. We took Dave's mom and dad out and our friends the Browns. Tanny even got on the tube with Myah and Kayla. Once again Dave was able to eject Beth and I off the tube with Beth's daughter still hanging out on the magic center position!
6 comments:
That was the best ride of my life! Thanks so much for a great time. Can't wait to do it again, hint, hint...
AMazing! Your girls look great on those skis. I'm always amazed and slightly envious of your family's athleticism. Way to go!
Way to go Myah and Aroura! I'm going to have to show my girls the pictures. They'll love seeing that!
Hey, I found you..LOL Your blog is really cute. Those girls take after their mom. They ROCK!
I loved reading your answers from being tagged. It's funny what you learn about someone you know really well from those. -Maile
Hi Gabe! Thanks for sharing your blog with us! Your girls are growing up so beautifully. Take care! Kim
Post a Comment