I think: About what I should be doing next all the time.
I know: I have an amazing family and husband that loves and supports me and I am blessed every day.
I want: To take Spanish classes and learn as quickly as my children.
I have: Way to much laundry to do all the time.
I wish: I could travel more and help more charities.
I fear: Major health problems.
I smell: The fresh rain smell. It has been sprinkling on and off today.
I crave: Fresh tomatoes and cucumbers from my garden.
I search:For my missing I-pod Shuffle that Avery swears just disappeared three days ago when she was listening to it.
I wonder: Why Avery stays outside playing so long that she can no longer hold her urine and half way pees her pants/shorts/swimsuit almost every day.
I regret: Not figuring out some of Aurora's health problems earlier.
I love: My family and Oregon berry season.
I always: exercise once a day-otherwise I get pretty cranky!
I am not: Tall! I would easily take a few inches from someone who could spare and few!
I believe: In the Book of Mormon and in my family.
I dance: With my kids to Shrek music and the Wedding Singer Broadway musical.
I sing: Songs that my mom taught me and her mom taught her like "Bill Grogan's Goat" and many primary songs.
I write: on my blog, in my journal and in my scrapbooks. (Thanks Rachel)
I lose: Something big every time we move. Last time it was my sleeping bag!
I win: Hang Man with my tutoring students, their eyes staring straight at the word is a dead give away, but I try to let them win sometimes.
I never: Want to back up with a trailer or a boat on the truck-but I have to sometimes.
I listen: To my kids laughing then fighting and laughing and then fighting again.
I am scared: Of the decent size snake that hangs out in our Shasta Daisies.
I need: more time!
I am happy about: Almost everything.
Thanks Rachel! I tag Laura and Beth.
4 comments:
Gabe it was fun to see your answers and you got the music to work!
Love catching up with you all. I laughed so hard at the but tocks conversation. CLASSIC!
You amaze me! I don't know how you do your calling, work out, tutoring, and all the mother/wife stuff besides. Do you sleep?
This is the first time I saw your blog. It is so fun. -Maile
Post a Comment