Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Plenty O' Patches











So we scoured the pumpkin patches again this year. Unfortunately we still have 7 large uncarved pumpkins sitting sadly on our front porch. We even had two grow in our garden from seeds I didn't plant. (Myah!) How this happened-I have know idea?
I love the picture of Avery trying relentlessly to push the wheelbarrow at Lakeview farms, but it was going nowhere with it's bum wheel. We managed to make it home with plenty of large pumpkins, about 20 "baby" pumpkins, farm fresh eggs, squash, more tomatoes and a five suckers and had to turn around and exchange pumpkins because we had the wrong one!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I love how determined Avery is. That will serve her well throughout her life. Sometimes just getting the pumpkins is just as fun as carving them so no worries.

morganators said...

gabes, you guys did great with the pumpkins! I miss going with you guys on outings, now that kate is a little older she will enjoy that stuff alot more!

Rachel said...

I am loving the new picture with the sombreros! Is that at EPCOT?

Julie said...

I love it! Avery is one little determined kid--like with the blue hat. I love that age! Looks fun!