Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A trip down South


To Disneyworld we went! Here are just a few pictures.

Aurora danced along main street with a very entertaining
group of singers and dancers!

Thank heavens for Walt Disney-As Dave said, "Maybe


Disney should govern our country! "


And of course at Epcot. The girls are wearing pin lanyards.


They had fine tuned the art of trading pins at Disneyworld by the time we left.


It was another great way to entertain our children by trading pins with cast member and other kids.











5 comments:

Beth said...

so great! wish my kids were here (sort of) since disneyworld is just down the street!

Tonya said...

Looks like a great trip. I'm glad you all had fun.

Julie said...

What aweseome memories. Your kids are at such great ages for this kind of a trip. Sounds fun!

Rachel said...

Looks like just too much fun! Glad you guys enjoyed it! Cute pictures!

morganators said...

I've been waiting for these pics. They are so fun! I'm so excited for that age! I love the princess aurora picture, aurora is gleaming!