After a long 10 hour drive to Twin Falls Aurora had a Texas Sheet cake waiting for her made especially by her Great Grandma Harris to celebrate her birthday. Lucky Girl! Yes -we drove to Twin Falls on her ninth birthday. Avery was more concerned about driving on her birthday than she was.
Her "friend" birthday party choice was Out of this World Pizza. I am convinced this is a perfect place for a party. The kids are entertained the whole time, there is the food option, the mess and prep was not at my house, in fact the only thing I did prep was her pizza birthday cake. We found out as we brought it in that only store bought items were allowed, but Alex the employee let it slide! Whew!
2 comments:
Very cute! You need to add to your post what the toppings were on the cake...
I think you made good time (10 hours) since it took us 10 hours to get home from just Nampa!
The cake is so cute. We are totally doing Blake's next party at Out of this world. Happy late Birthday Aurora!!
Post a Comment