Avery flying through the air with the greatest of ease!
A really hot, exhausted look.
I don't know who passed around the eye black, but Avery's was smudged and messy after about 5 minutes. That is all the longer she lasted before she dumped water all over her head. She had a great game and scored two goals!
Myah at her third game. She had a jamboree with three 1/2 length games. The temperature was 94 at her last game. Very warm for Oregonians!
I can't believe how long Cooper played and played at the playground. I had to douse him with water quite a few times. Aurora had a tournament in Scappose. Dave took her, I took the camera, hence I have no pictures of either of them!
I need to get a good camera. Your pictures are so good! I love Avery's senior picture moment. Cooper is such a cute, sweet, social boy! You have an amazing family!
2 comments:
I need to get a good camera. Your pictures are so good! I love Avery's senior picture moment. Cooper is such a cute, sweet, social boy! You have an amazing family!
That is a hot day! Talk about going from one extreme to the other with the weather from that weekend to this last one. What great pictures, so fun!
Post a Comment