Friday, January 13, 2012

BIG BRIBERY!

So I realize these pictures could implicate any one of us. These could cause big problems in the near future-Say Myah's first boyfriend. They could be used for some serious blackmail-I know! But I just had to post them. Laugh after laugh after laugh we have had.  I never thought we would have so much fun from Photobooth.  Never!







Just a few acorns in those cheeks-huh?



UGH!  The Aliens!

More Aliens!

Granddaughter and Grandpa alien!

This is just disturbing!

I don't know what to say about this one.  Speechless.  I know amazing for me!

Cooper is in on the fun too! And yes, my mouth really is that big, but my Dad's forehead is not! 
I can't tell you how much I love that my Dad is in on the fun!  What a great guy!  I love that Aurora is cracking up in the back ground!

No comments: