| Their baptism was a fabulous day. They were the only two from our ward to be baptized. Their baptism was the same day as the Stake mini trek. Aurora and I took off very early that morning and hiked half the trek. Aurora and I left with Ashlee when we were at lunch, came home changed and took off with the family to the Stake Center for the baptisms. Grandma and Grandpa Jensen were able to come at the last minute. It was really nice to have them there! Kayla, Nicole's sister, gave a great talk on baptism. Avery was quite nervous about the baptism process. She flew through it! Beth gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost, Don helped by leading the music and my sister Laura played the piano. Aurora and I played Love is Spoken here as duet together. These pictures are right after outside the church. |
1 comment:
Avery looked so pretty in her baptism dress. She looks really good in that bight white! What a good day for her!
Post a Comment